Dean and Tina Kliethermes, owners
Western Tire & Auto is a family-owned business providing quality automotive repair and maintenance in St. Peters, MO since 2008 and in Florissant, MO since 2015. We offer a full line of products, including brand names like Valvoline, Walker, Monroe and Delco. Our vehicle maintenance services range from oil changes to engine repair. We also offer Missouri State inspections.
Western Tire & Auto is an Independent Tire Dealer retailer with access to all tire brands for your repair and replacement needs. Some popular tire brands we carry are Goodyear, General, Continental, Kumho, Bridgestone and Firestone. At Western Tire & Auto, our mechanics are Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certified and trained to handle all major and minor repairs on both foreign and domestic vehicles.
Western Tire & Auto strives for the best customer service in town. Our employees treat customers like family – with the respect and honesty you deserve. We love our loyal customers and are excited to meet new faces every day. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years serving the St. Peters and Florissant areas. Come by either Western Tire & Auto location today to see the difference a family-owned automotive repair shop can offer you and your vehicles!
Western Tire & Auto is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.